|Your #1 Destination for Music & Reality TV|
14 July 2008
Ok, first things first.
Life is damn retarded because I have to swap my Welfare Duty permanently.
WHY? Because I have to attend the Maths Remedial Lessons AHH.
This is so stupid please. Hope I can find a kind-hearted soul who can swap with me. ANYONE KIND HEARTED ENOUGH PLEASE TELL ME I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!
Surprisingly, I didn't screw my CTs that majorly after all. I only failed Math. Have at least a D in every other subject, so that's something to cheer about. But I have no As, so nothing to cheer about once again.
Tomorrow is a very crappy day full of nonsense meetings.
1) I have to meet Kelvin for APCG Campfire Rehearsals at 3pm
2) I have to be present at Grassroots Pubs Meeting at 4.15pm.
3) I have to be present at Teachers' Day Meeting at 5pm.
4) I have to be present for HouseD meeting at 6pm for House Assembly preparations.
5) I have to be present for the Teachers' Day audition.
Amidst that, I have to finish my PW Group EOM nonsense.
After all that jazz, I have to go home and ensure all the administrative matters are ready for House Assembly tomorrow.
I NEVER FELT SO WANTED!
Back to Main Page
Digital Spy's The Sound
Spin or Bin Music
Pop On and On
The Prophet Blog
design by maystar
powered by blogger