|Your #1 Destination for Music & Reality TV|
30 January 2007
i like the new classroom.
whenever someone smses, there'll be these reception signal waves flying around in the sky. and somehow there'll be this loud sound
*BEEPPP BEEEEPBBEEEPP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!*
then the teacher will look rather surprised. but he/she doesn't bother because he/she's guilty that it may be his/her phone, which often is true.
well, lessons have been relatively entertaining though. here are the top 10 quotes of the month JANUARY!
1) 'What is the world coming to???' - Mr Koh
2) 'Download the hardcopy from sembawang shipyard.' - Dr Chionh
3) 'My project was a beach survey on all the beaches in Singapore.' - Ming Quan
4) 'Karli Klekson' - Leonard pronounces Kelly Clarkson
5) 'We are custodians of Planet Earth.' - Dr Chionh
6) 'Wei Wei' - Mr Koh calls Xiao Xiao
7) 'See this dustbin? Let's call it a dustbin.' - Dr Chionh
8) 'Zoo in' - Ms Cai wants to ZOOM in.
9) Daryl: 'Correct me if i'm wrong, but...'
*4J interrupts*: 'WRONG WRONG'
10) 'Excuse me. Do you mind?' - Benji in his who-knows-what accent.
geez, what a uncomfortable yet sneakishly-funny assembly we had today. 4j's seated like RIGHTTT AT THE BACK. and you can't see a thing on the stage because apparently we're RATHER far away. and if you're going to tell me that this arrangement is permanent, i'm asking for a change man.
somehow, everyone seems very individualistic now as i have been observing. everyone's rushing to get from one place to another in school, and we rarely have time to even socialize or interact. its one whole day of studying, studying, studying. it kinda sucks, especially when you want to have someone to talk to, but they just half-listen to you and then laugh and then walk away (like what i am guilty of doing at times). its sooooo frustrating!!!!! people get good grades at the expanse of losing their HUMANE SELFF AHHH.
Back to Main Page
Digital Spy's The Sound
Spin or Bin Music
Pop On and On
The Prophet Blog
design by maystar
powered by blogger