|Your #1 Destination for Music & Reality TV|
30 April 2006
sometimes u just don't know what to do before the common tests?
and this is what i do to keep myself occupied instead of studying... seriously, i respect myself for being able to come up with this and not bother about CTs.
good luck to those studying hard now.
27 April 2006
I AM ACQUITTED OF ALL SINS!
today is the best day of my life
coz kelly pickler is out
coz she didn't get to sing for a very last time
coz chris and katherine are the top 2
and more importantly....
coz I'M FORGIVEN
26 April 2006
25 April 2006
New songs which i think deserve some recognition:
When the sun goes down - The Arctic Monkeys
Unbelievable - Craig David
Again and again - Jewel
No promises - Shayne Ward
Say I - Christina Milan
Gone Going - Black eyed peas feat. Jack Johnson
The way i do - Marcos Hernandez
Control myself - Jennifer Lopez
Say somethin' - Mariah Carey
You're all i have - Snow Patrol
The hardest part - Coldplay
Finally my iPod is fed with some new music. yay.
this two days have been going well so far. got full marks for geog quiz, 18/20 for ss (HIGHEST YOU KNOW?), 24/30 for maths (though CA is quavering around 63), and 17/20 for eng oral. indeed, this persona is working! abstinence is the key.
with the implementation of class key locking system started yetserday, meaning that i have to go to the admin office b4 morning assembly EVERYDAY. = l
and looks like ican't go to malaysia for the 3rd lang trip. coz my combined concert clashes with it (fateful 28th may. shucks.)
tmr learning journey day. can sleep late tonight. wahahahahah.
and for once. there are less than 3 tasks on my hw diary. and that is SS PROJECT! YES. i'm like gettin high for the next 2 weeks. very high.
22 April 2006
sometimes i think people overrate me. they misinterpret me and they misunderstand me. to all those people who are doing so, please stop it because CTs are coming and i don't want you to waste your time gossiping over me. i've already kept a lower profile and tried not to be as havoc as the past 2 weeks. so please understand and stay happy. lets just move on and 4get abt what happened to me in the past.
this week started out very fun. it didn't end the same way man. for the fact tt i somewhat killed myself during the classroom locking system speech (like i alerady tried not to make it sound like one =) ) but nvm. i got 7/10 for physics.
i started out in RI a really good boy. just like in pri sch. pass up homework. pay attention in class. the typical good star pupil u'd expect to befriend. popularity slowly builds up, reputation builds up until sec 2.
sec 3. one stupid mistake of mine sends my reputation into the pits.
so sry if i've offended anyone this year, but seriously, i've already stopped it. so ibelieve you should too. i want to go back to sch on monday a happy guy.
16 April 2006
1) Hips don't lie - Shakira
2) S.O.S - Rihanna
3) Gomenasai - T.A.T.U
4) Put your records on - Corrinne Bailey Rae
5) Red Dress - Sugababes
6) So Sick - Ne-Yo
7) What's left of me - Nick Lachey
8) Where'd you go - Fort Minor
9) The Real Thing - Bo Bice
10) Amazing - Westlife
11) Dani California - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
12) The Ghost of you - My Chemical Romance
13) Move Along - All-American Rejects
14) Geek in the Pink - Jason Mraz
15) Stupid Girls - Pink
16) Good Day - The Click Five
17) For You i Will - Teddy Geiger
18) All-time love - Will Young
19) If i were you - Hoobastank
20) Catch your wave - The Click Five
i feel i'm too administrative a person. everything i do has gotta do with numbers. ahhhhhh.
15 April 2006
come to think of it, i should list down all the personalities i've come across in RI:
1) the outright leaders. they are those who organize everything and get a gpa of 4.00. however, they also sleep at 4.00a.m daily.
2) the downright slackers. they don't care if they have any projectmates. they just want to chiong home after sch everyday and play maple story.
3) the funny people. somehow whenever u stand beside them, you'll just point at them and laugh nonstop.
4) the not funny people. they think their jokes are up to my standard. but like sry, no. this type of ppl just freeze the atmosphere. even doom bringer cannot heat the place.
5) the gossipers. these ppl are really reliable when u need inside info on particular grps of ppl. but yes, they can also backstab you.
6) the 'foreign imports' - they ranged from flatfaces to small fishes. i like small fishes though. these ppl come from all over the world. sometimes u just can't understand them. but i do understand some. =)
7) the cool people - they do not need to pose. they just look cool. and it sucks that u can't look cool sometimes no matter WHAT u do.
8) the 'try-to-be-cool' people - these ppl just crowd around the highness and think they're part of the grp. apparently they're not and they just look ugly in comparison with their highness.
9) the jacked people - they just are the main targets of bullies.
10) the bullies - they are the people who bullies the jacked people.
11) the very quiet people - they just sit in class, listen to the teacher, and when class dismisses u see them lonesomely walking nowhere. some quiet ppl are really sad, but some DO IT ON PURPOSE.
12) the tyco leaders - they somehow become leaders for no apparent reason and u dont see ANYTHING in which they have contributed.
13) the holy people - these are the people who u need to talk to when u're dying. they'll walk beside u and listen to u b4 yr death.
14) the talkatives - these ppl talk nonstop and your ears simply can't take it, esp. when it makes no sense.
15) the mutes - whatever you say, they just nod their heads and walk away.
to be continued...if i can think of more.
13 April 2006
sad as it may be but...........................
HAHA BUCKY's gone.
i still can't beleive ace's still in. and kelly's gettin too cutsy. too fake.
11 April 2006
today's like the first day without third lang. call this jubilance.
~~~and i screwed my maths~~~
~~~and i screwed my chem~~~
~~~and i screwed my life!!!~~~
i love screwing. up.
09 April 2006
ten random happenings
1) huihui forced me to buy some banana exposed with chocolate cream. thank god i only bought the barley drink.
2) charlene forced me to buy her sandwich, which cost me 3 bucks.
3) kelly's stall was wenjian's and my resting area.
4) some ppl think they can sing really well, but they would appear better if they didn't open their gigantic lips with some disgusting buckteeth
5) the main event was seriously boring. i laughed more than i even walked. and i think i said someone's name more often than the number of footsteps i took throughout the event.
6) chenhoon and i apparently met each other 32837583 times.
7) apparently the queue for haunted house was more terrifying than the house itself. it didn't quite move for nearly an hour.
8) i spent $45.50 in total
9) i would have died without wenjian accompanying me in that claustrophobic battlefield.
10) i would have gone home 4 hours earlier if not for wenjian and a few other ppl.
11) i met 2 mels during ora. melissa ooi and melodie mark hahahahah XD
fine. maybe there was more than 10 random things.
you stalker you stalker you stalker you stalker you stalker you stalker you stalker you stalker you stalker!!!! kelly I SO LOVE YOUR PHONE.
05 April 2006
~girl put your records on, tell me your favourite song~
sometimes i wonder whats my purpose in ri.
to study, to excel, to interact, to create friendships, or is there something more to it??
ppl say i create trouble that needn't necessarily happen, coz i like to spill the beans.
during parent teacher meeting, i basically came late. and got screwed by some ppl.
but nvm. with wenjian, yuzhou, and the mad gang of crazy ppl, my life is always great.
along with the presence of several others.
Back to Main Page
Digital Spy's The Sound
Spin or Bin Music
Pop On and On
The Prophet Blog
design by maystar
powered by blogger