|Your #1 Destination for Music & Reality TV|
28 January 2006
1) Lights and Sound – Yellowcard
27 January 2006
1) He organized this whole activity for us.
2) We decided to go to the fact that he has booked computers for us at a community lanning centre that he knows of, and thought that why not just go since not many ppl were going back to primary school.
3) Before we headed to the lanning place, HE didn't tell us that there were too many ppl amongst us and there were too few computers. (and he kept quiet and said nothing)
4) Once we reached there, there were only 12 pathetic computers in this pathetic room, with gigantic monitors and with outdated software.
5) whilst walking there, he was not the one leading the way. the rest of the 2B guys were.
(when the group of 2b ppl headed the wrong way, he said 'aiyah don't care them.' and instead continued walking)
6) At that moment when we reached the place, he said 'wah lao why so many people'
7) He blamed zerome for calling so many people to come simply due to the fact that he didn't have a computer station. if he had one, i bet you he wouldn't say that.
8) he and his group of lovely friends decided to abandon us and head to another lanning area which is apparently cheaper, better, and larger.
9) before leaving with his lovely friends, he told me this. 'louis, you take care of everything here yeah. i go liao'
10) well, zerome and i were freaking pissed. furthermoer, when we paid the total sum, the guy said it was $2.50 per hour.
you are the best, 'him'.
due to the harsh nature of my criticism, i shall not mention his name.
23 January 2006
i seriously tot rebecca of apprentice rocked. her strong-willed determination was so darn respectful.
AND I'M FINALLY DONE AND OVER WITH COMMONWEALTH ESSAY.
Campus superstar predicitons:
clara and zhiyang out. (one improved, one dropped. but both equally substandard this week)
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=YUu_qK8TNjA - Destiny's Child's 'Emotion' Spoof - hilarious.
20 January 2006
1) Sorry - Madonna
2) Photo - Ryan Cabrera
3) In the Rough - Anna Nalick
4) We are one tonight - Switchfoot
5) Some hearts - Carrie Underwood
6) Ever the same - Rob Thomas
7) Friend or Foe - T.A.T.U
8) The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand
9) L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson
10) Lights and sound - Yellowcard ----->
11) Far Away- Nickelback
12) I still - Backstreet Boys
13) Ugly - Sugababes
14) Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
15) Walk away - Kelly Clarkson
16) Dance,dance - Fallout Boy
17) When you tell me that you love me - Westlife feat. Diana Ross
18) Check on it - Beyonce
19) Walk away - Franz Ferdinand
20) Free Loop - Daniel Powter
what a cool end to obs. everyone wore the bond shirt.
really need to thank winston, yansheng, paul, andrew and michael for their help. THANKS!!!
after that went LANing near newton and played some game called battlefield which is like counterstrike. so fun hahahah.
and now back to writing my top songs and writing chinese/english essays. ergh.
17 January 2006
omg. none of the 4 desperate housewives won the best actress in a comedy for golden globes. and some freaking unknown called mary-louise parker won for someone nonsense show called 'weeds' -.-?? that is just unfair and ridiculous.
< ----- HELLLOOOO, ever seen this person before????
anyway, my chinese teacher rocks. she said 'si' was a rude way to saying death, and so she compared it with........' GO EN DIE!' 'GO EN DIE!!!!!!'
my malay teacher rocks too! she can say 'tu xie', 'tiao lou', 'zi sha'. oooh, malay is finally exciting for once. thank you moelc!!!!!
ahh...i love angela zhang's 'pandora'.
and this is the beginning of a hectic schedule. more homework, more tv (american idol debuts tomorrow!!), and even the obs video which apparently is under very bad progress. so good luck to me.
16 January 2006
i couldn't stop laughing when i watched this clip.LOL. PLEASE WATCH.
interesting show with a good plot, though draggy at times. 3.5/5 stars.
starting with the best....
1)YINWEI!!! not that i'm biased or anything, but i think he was the most prominent. should really change his jay-chou profile, for it isn't doing him ANY good.
P.S i deleted my previous post on him. how wrong of me to do that. XD
2) Yvonne aka jiahang - she improved tremendously ttremendously having sung kaira gong's song, a smart choice of hers. much better than her 'fly away...'
3) the twin sister. hey, i liked her fast song. she didn't deserve just HALF mark more than the ITE girl.
1) the ite guy. another boring song with that shouting voice that keeps you awake covering your ears.
2) renfred - ok...hua xiang...doh.
3) yangce - slight improvement, but still not up to standard.
1) ite girl. whats up with her??? as though one a-mei song's not enough? and this time, she fared TERRIBLY.
2) ADRIANO. HOW DARE HE PICKED MY CHINESE KARAOKE SONG. he must be out. MUST MUST MUST. and i really thought i sang better than him. grmph. he couldn't even do the falsetto part? and he was trembling? and he didn't have eye contact? and HE MUST BE OUT. *thanks god*
overall, this elimination round was much better than the previous two. much.
14 January 2006
(sing to e tune of are you sleeping, brother john?)
raisin raisin raisin, raisin raisin raisin
the hand movements are perverted (thanks to wenjian)
ahh. just bought a pair of reebok shoes. (green black white) to go along with my green black white nike bag.
13 January 2006
1) Some hearts - Carrie Underwood
2) The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand
3) Walk away - Kelly Clarkson
4) L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson
5) Free Loop - Daniel Powter
6) Ever the same - Rob Thomas
7) Dance,dance - Fallout Boy
8) Check on it - Beyonce
9) Walk away - Franz Ferdinand
10) Friend or Foe - T.A.T.U
11) Run it - Chris Brown
12) When you tell me that you love me - Westlife feat. Diana Ross
13) We are one tonight - Switchfoot
14) Ugly - Sugababes
15) Photo - Ryan Cabrera
16) Blind - Lifehouse
17) One way ticket - The Darkness
18) In the Rough - Anna Nalick
19) Goodbye My Lover- James Blunt
20) Sorry - Madonna
for class 3j. assistant monitor.
leonard - monitor
daryl - treasurer
nic hsien - security rep
currently i'm supposed to...
1) do the duty roster list
2) do the emergency phone call list
3) do the locker list
4) do the seating arrangement list
i love administrative work. its so my thang.
12 January 2006
chem teacher is eccentric.
will i be asst monitor once again? according to reliable sources, i might very well stick to that position. =)
11 January 2006
philo teacher is eccentric
ss teacher is weird.
ahh. to think i actually like the chinese teacher. shes just so icy.
10 January 2006
mrs albar is very weird.
ms sim is funny.
mr wee is lively.
eric lee is slack.
beatrice is better than my prev maths teacher. =)
and now im doing some nonsense physics homework.
new songs on the rise:
1) friend or foe - T.A.T.U
2) photo - ryan cabrera
3) lights and sounds - yellowcard
09 January 2006
omg. those are the top 18 teenage-singers in singapore. omg. except for the denglijun-imitation teresa who seriously rocked, the rest are so....................kapok. i bet u some in my school can sing way better.
sheena doesn't deserve to be in, she already has a sister in the show. frankly speaking, i quite liked the clara girl, duno y so low. then the cappucino was so act cute.
the ite guy was so boring. the piano guy was so tasteless. the highest scoring guy who happened to be adriano (i dunno how was he the best) sang like anyone who could easily pull that song off in a karaoke bar. yuyang was surprisingly disappointing. VERy in fact. and the last tao zhe imitation's just another passe contestant.
oh please. give me more entertainment.
i think 3j provides me more entertainment.
08 January 2006
1) L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson
2) Walk away - Kelly Clarkson
3) Free Loop - Daniel Powter
4) Walk away - Franz Ferdinand
5) Check on it - Beyonce
6) When you tell me that you love me - Westlife feat. Diana Ross
7) Run it - Chris Brown
8) One way ticket - The Darkness
9) Dance, Dance - Fallout Boy
10) Blind - Lifehouse
11) And then we Kiss - Britney Spears
12) Heard em say - Kanye West feat. Adam Levine
13) Goodbye my Lover - James Blunt
14) Ever the same - Rob Thomas
15) The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand
16) In the Rough - Anna Nalick
17) Ugly - Sugababes
18) Some hearts - Carrie Underwood
19) We are One Tonight - Switchfoot
20) Crazy Son - Ronin
yay. at last i'm back. sunburnt. tired. skin peeling.
but it was fun. rockclimbing. kayaking. trekking. cooking. pitching tents.
but....its dirty. wet. damp. tiring. exhausting.
fun though. worth the experience.
met new ppl. sane or insane. met them all. my class is cool. some ppl are mad. some are fun. some are weird (libai!!)
all in all, i really hope to have a great 2 years ahead.
02 January 2006
i can't believe renfred and ziwen are the top 10 male singer-students in singapore. what an insult.
alaric, zhengfeng, bryan chia, anzhen, danny, daryl teo, benjamin goh, nicholas hsien, justin chua, luwen, leonard, me, lionel, justin liu, amin, sadikin, barry, junwei, nicholas oo, jason, isaac sim, sudana, kenneth tan, ned, xueqian, sarun, qiwen, chenghan, xiaoxiao, junchang.
and thats the 30 of us in 3j'06.
WALLACE AND GROMIT: 4.5/5 stars
One of the best shows this year. Made of dough figures, it may look kiddish but the story and plot and words used and everything cost them 5 years to make such a magnificent show. a must-watch!!!!!!!!! its' just so witty. and gromit's so darn cute.
what a great way to start a new year with a decent score at the bowling alley after a seafood dinner with relatives, uncles, aunties, cousins. i scored a 137! but i scored a 143 on new year's eve. =(
Back to Main Page
Digital Spy's The Sound
Spin or Bin Music
Pop On and On
The Prophet Blog
design by maystar
powered by blogger