|Your #1 Destination for Music & Reality TV|
30 December 2005
i love air hockey
After months of awaiting and weeks of chart action, here I bring to you the top 150 songs of the year 2005!!! Indeed, i've been collating all these songs since the start of january, where i would just record and take note of the songs i particularly like. so, as the year is coming to a close, i've decided to just compile all the songs and make a list out of my own. and the great thing is, i did this all by myself! hope you guys would like it!
1) We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
2) Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
3) Behind these hazel eyes - Kelly Clarkson
4) Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
5) Madonna - Hung up
6) Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams
7) The Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
8) The Black eyed peas - Don't Phunk with my heart
9) Gavin DeGraw - I don't want to be
10) Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul
11) Lifehouse - You and me
12) Ryan Cabrera - True
13) Kelly Clarkson - Since U been Gone
14) Darius - Live Twice
15) Howie Day - Collide
16) Green Day - Wake me up when September ends
17) Gwen Stefani feat. Eve - Rich Girl
18) Lindsay Lohan - Confessions of a broken heart
19) Jennifer Lopez - Get Right
20) Rob Thomas - This is how a heart breaks
21) Franz Ferdinand - Do you want to
22) Britney Spears - Do Somethin
23) Ashlee Simpson - Lala
24) Lindsay Lohan - Rumors
25) Kelly Clarkson - Because of you
26) James Blunt - You're beautiful
27) Mariah Carey - Don't forget about us
28) Coldplay - Speed of Sound
29) Hoobastank - Disappear
30) Rob Thomas - Lonely no more
31) Daniel Powter - Bad Day
32) Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
33) Good Charlotte - I just wanna live
34) Gwen Stefani - Cool
35) Simple Plan - Untitled
36) The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
37) KT Tunstall - Black horse and the Cherry Tree
38) Avril Lavigne - He wasn't
39) The Caesars - Jerk it out
40) The Killers - Mr Brightside
41) Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
42) Gavin DeGraw - Chariot
43) The Black Eyed Peas - Don’t Lie
44) Missy Higgins - Scar
45) Alicia Keys - Karma
46) Simple Plan - Shut up
47) Carrie Underwood - Inside your heaven
48) The Killers - All these things I've done
49) T.A.T.U - All about us
50) Ryan Cabrera - Shine on
51) Melanie C - Better alone
52) Katie Melua - Nine million bicycles
53) Lindsay Lohan - Over
54) Rooster - Come get some
55) Jason Mraz - Wordplay
56) Oasis - Lyla
57) The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
58) Marion Raven - End of me
59) Switchfoot - Stars
60) Jesse McCartney - She's no you
61) Maroon 5 - Must get out
62) The White Stripes - My Doorbell
63) Jamiroquai - Feels just like it should
64) Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
65) Girls aloud - Stand by you
66) Destiny's Child - Stand up for love
67) Rihanna - Pon de Replay
68) Rooster - Staring at the Sun
69) Nickelback - Photograph
70) Simple Plan - Crazy
71) KT Tunstall - Other side of the world
72) Mariah Carey - Shake it off
73) Lucie Silvas - Breathe in
74) Fantasia Barrino - Truth is
75) Ricky Martin - I Don't Care
76) Avril Lavigne - Fall to pieces
77) Jessica Simpson - These boots are made for walking
78) Craig David - Don't love you no more
79) Jesse McCartney - Because you live
80) Natalie Imbruglia - Shiver
81) Jem - Just a ride
82) Tyler James - Foolish
83) John Mayer - Daughters
84) Delta Goodrem/Brian McFadden - Almost here
85) Jack Johnson - Sitting, waiting, wishing
86) Missy Elliot/Ciara - Lose Control
87) Frankie J - More than words
88) Kylie Minogue - Giving you up
89) Gwen Stefani/Pharrell - Can I have it like that
90) Gavin DeGraw - Follow through
91) Destiny's Child - Girl
92) Lee Ryan - Army of lovers
93) Daniel Powter - Jimmy gets high
94) James Blunt - High
95) INXS - Pretty Vegas
96) Anna Nalick - Breathe
97) Daniel Bedingfield - Wrap my words around you
98) Akon - Lonely
99) Scissor Sisters - Filthy Gorgeous
100) Hilary Duff - Wake up
101) Lindsay Lohan - First
102) 3 Doors Down - Here by me
103) Frankie J - Obsessions
104) Natalie - Goin Crazy
105) Melanie C - Next best superstar
106) Alanis Morissete - Crazy
107) Diana DeGarmo - Emotional
108) Tyler Hilton - When it comes
109) Taufik Batisah - I dream
110) Oasis - The importance of being idle
111) Snoop Dogg/Justin Timberlake - Signs
112) Daniel Bedingfield - Nothing hurts like love
113) Robbie Williams - Tripping
114) Green Day - Holiday
115) Weezer - Beverly Hills
116) Jamiroquai - Seven days in sunny june
117) Click Five - Just the girl
118) Alicia Keys - Unbreakable
119) Good Charlotte - We believe
120) Marion Raven - Break you
121) McFly - All about you
122) 3 Doors Down - Let me go
123) Garbage - Why do you love me
124) Fallout boy - Sugar, we're going down
125) Bowling for Soup - Almost
126) Britney Spears - Someday (I will understand)
127) Mario - Let me love you
128) KT Tunstall - Suddenly I see
129) Natalie Imbruglia - Counting down the days
130) The Stereophonics - Dakota
131) Audioslave - Be Yourself
132) Craig David - All the way
133) Sheryl Crow - Good is good
134) Charlote Church - Crazy Chick
135) Snoop Dogg/Pharell - Drop it like it's hot
136) Michelle Branch feat. Santana - I'm feeling you
137) Foo Fighters - Best of you
138) Mariah Carey - It's like that
139) Amerie - 1 Thing
140) Ciara -Oh
141) Bon Jovi - Have a nice day
142) The Faders - No sleep tonight
143) Darren Hayes - So beautiful
144) Sugababes - Push the button
145) The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu
146) 50 Cent - Candy Shop
147) Shakira - Don't bother
148) Simon Webb - Lay your hands
149) The Bravery - Honest Mistake
150) Coldplay - Fix you
29 December 2005
year 2005's ending. lemme just take a walk down memory lane to recognize the best of the best.
top 3 games
1) gunbound (definitely got class 2b by storm. though after nov, it tragically ended that fantasy)
2) grand theft auto (whatever version it is, it's fun killing people and stealing cars. sadistic but addictive)
3) gunz (everything starts with g)
top 3 moments of glory
1) gettin into 2nd round of campus superstar
2) gettin best speaker for interhouse debates twice
3) asked to perform for interhouse cny next year! (probably due to my runners-up position in the chinese karaoke competition)
top 3 most irritating songs
1) Dragostea din tei by Ozone & Bu pa bu pa by jocie guo (especially when i'm bowling)
2) Everything 50 Cent raps(cause of noise pollution)
3) Eminem's songs. (enough of tragic family background and yr failed relationships and yr abusive dad)
top 3 concerts attended
1) RGSS Chorale Concert
2) RGSS Guitar Ensemble (entertaining)
3) RJC Chorale Concert (Choirs simply rock)
top 3 movies
2) King Kong
3) Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit BEST SHOW!
can anyone help me think of more 'top 3s'?
28 December 2005
i like the white witch. but i didn't like the way she died. did u see how aslan like gazed into her eyes b4 killin her. hilarious. i really liked lucy. so darn funny. u can't expect anything very surprising as its a children's tale. so well. i personally liked it.
23 December 2005
well, enjoyed the show thoroughly. really liked the special effects of all the species (t-rex,gorillas,gigantic slugs and centipedes and worms and humongous flies). thought it could have been shorter though, it took 1 hour 10 minutes b4 i could get to see kingkong beating his chest.
21 December 2005
small innocent big-eyed girls. half-demon-half-human heroes who save the day. father who entrusts his whole life on his sons. omg. how exciting can anime be. kelly and zerome were at my house. played gta. played cluedo (really fun, esp when how the both of them got to predict the murderers in less than 5 turns. just cool.) and went jacks place for lunch (only paid $22 for the 3 of us!!).
went to kelly's house coz ashy wanted to watch anime. =.= but good also, i was gettin bored at home. wanted to breathe fresh air outside. so went there and played risk and watched inuyasha... almost died of boredom watching that cartoon haha. the taxi ride home with ashy was weird, with the taxi driver not even knowing where dover mrt was. how interesting. and she keeps asking me questions related to the smses she found in my hp. how i wished i had the heart to delete those msgs. but i just like to keep memories.
20 December 2005
ooh. photo hunt's just the best game on earth. not because i like the photos. but because its so cool to partner 2 ppl and get a high score!!! (we were ranked 8th with a score of 311000 ok.)
went out with hui2, yanhan, peiyi, charlene and miss judy lee and mrs tan (who's pregnant) for lunch at imm. well....chatted pretty long whilst eating my 'kid-portioned' spaghetti (apparently we ordered kids meal coz we wanted to save money. but in the end mrs tan paid for everything XD) ahh. after that ate dessert at kopitiam and then went separate ways. it was just a nice feeling to meet the pri sch peeps again. how everyone changed and how yet all of us are still gettin along. ahh =)
after that yanhan left us for her SLC and e rest of us went for bowling! well...one of my worst showings EVER. 105,103, and a pathetic score way below 100. don't wish to mention boo.
ahh. what a great day. i love photo hunt.
19 December 2005
i feel smoked.
sometimes i don't know whats my purpose of living. maybe its because its fated for me to go thru all this? u start with the innocence of a baby, the playfulness of a child, the maturity of an adult, the worries of a parent and the wiseness of an elderly. seriously, as 2005 is drawing to a close, i sometimes look back and wonder: has this all been planned? ... ... ...
continued obs preview video with yansheng and winston. went to interview many many more people (around 7 i guess) and it turned out to be quite successful, compared to the 2nd meeting. after that went back to the library to edit edit edit, i wouldn't wanna spend my whole life there. the aircon is just SO DARN COLD its like a human cold storage. [and i deleted my whole ipod memory coz i tried to export my songs to the school computer. instead, it overwrote the songs in my ipod and i had to go home songless] u can't even adjust the temperature. after much success of the 5minute long video, went to s11 to have lunch with justin and yansheng, having much talk abt zhoupenghui and his egoistic nature. hilarious.
whenever i get home, i'd just go on msn chat with the same old ppl [hoho,ash,jem,zerome,cass etc.], view blogs of the same old ppl, playing the same old games on my ps2. its just the same boring stuff that one can do. but recently i feel that something's changing. my life's changing. but i'm not sure by what. i just feel a shimmer of hope shining across me but i don't know how far does it go.
controversial. i hear ppl talking about how dull can their lives be, i hear about the same old rumours [divorces, marriages, deaths, births] in Life!, hear about how this girl likes that guy and that guy likes that guy, hear about gossips that foulmouth me. i've justlived 14 years of life, yet so much is goin on, just too much. well, i hope some day i learn to understand what life is all about. people say one should live life without worries and just have fun. easier said than done.
for the meanwhile, lemme clearmy room and finish up my work, whilst finishing up the last few moments of my top 150 songs, and gettin my obs 'Progress meeting -.-' done.
16 December 2005
I AM IN BATCH ONE. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.
so that means i'm leaving on the 3rd jan-8th jan.
wow. photoshoot and filming for the obs video preview is kinda interesting. winston and i went everywhere trying to film sec 2s, but all of them are so freaking shy. dunno shy for what. after all, i think its quite an honor to be featured on the first day of school! WAHAHAHAH.
when i asked what will they expect of obs, about 10 of them said 'fun'. u'll get to see that on the first day of school LOL. i feel like a star!!!!
I AM IN BATCH ONE YES.
hoho. heehee. hoho. heehee.
12 December 2005
WOO! Danni Boatwright trashes Stephanie LaGrossa in the concluding episode of Survivor: Guatemala with the jury giving danni the million dollars with a 6-1 vote. (2nd time it has happened since the twila vs chris incident). really think she deserved it, for she was the odd one out amongst the final four, with totally different tribe background. CONGRATS!
In order of elimination: Jim, Morgan, Brianna, Brooke, Blake, Margaret, Bryan, Amy, Brandon, Bobby Jon, Jamie, Gary, Judd, Cindy, Lydia, Rafe, Stephanie.
Woo! and there. the linz win the million-dollar prize in the special 7th instalment family edition of the amazing race, edging out the bransen family with a nailbiting footrace. well they pretty much deserved it, with their brains and brawns. but quite a predictable ending after all, would've loved to see the reaction of viewers if only the weavers had won. but well, sometimes the world is fair too! order of elimination: black, rogers, aiello, schroeder, gaghan, paolo, godlewski. 3rd: weavers 2nd: bransens winners: linz
well, after the finales of these two shows, i hardly can find any reality shows to die for, besides project runway and the upcoming ANTM cycle 5. star idol, with its horrendously tragic results, and superhost, with its weird format of elimination, are definitely not alternative replacements for the two fabulous shows that just ended.
maybe the next show to catch is: battle of the network reality stars.
10 December 2005
group of us standing outside wildwildwet right after our dinner on the 2nd day.
from L to R: jon, zerome, me!!!, kelly sweeping his hair up, junming, stuart, daniel (background), marvin, sikai
zhijie!! he looks better in person. he looks like a living mummy here.
a queer binglong
stuart (with a sheepishly looking daniel smiling gleefully)
maybe i should talk about the chalet.
group of us went to the arcade first. a really pathetic group of us. only around 7 ppl. i found my hidden talent in the bashing game, the one whereby u keep pressing 3 buttons nonstop and u have several stages to clear. i own at that man. and i realized i have to do manual in daytona in order to get in top 5 out of 6 machines LOL.
headed to the mother big chalet rooms that couldn't have possibly fit 20 ppl in. jumped around and played cards (hearts, bridge, daidi, poker) till dinnertime. lemme list out to you the top 5 card memorabilia of the year.
dennis au came to visit us do the bbq. mr au paid $50 for the food. YAY! bbqed marshmellows majority of the time. and then, this group of ppl living beside us ordered caterers and couldn't finish our food. they offered to bbq our food and we offered to eat the leftovers of the catered food. fair trade.
decided to go to the basketball court, where yl and kelly went to show off. =.= rest of us decided to go to a small games machine area where i practised para para. and i cleared 2 stages miraculously. too bad, then an old man in charge of closing the games room told us to stop playing when we still had 1 stage left. money grubber..
went back and continued playing cards, for we couldn't freaking use the xbox console, thanks to a very interesting rule set by x-square near out chalet, stating that:only those above 16 years old or with an Identifcation card are allowed to rent the games. thinking we could borrow with like 10 ppl backing us, we decided to ask them if we could borrow with our ezlink cards. and that woman at the counter coldly told us 'NO IC NO GAMES'. what great service can i call that.
we really didn't quite sleep for the whole night, so some of them koped zerome's psp to play gta and some were watching some pathetic channel 8 show. didn't know watching midnight programmes were so intolerable. then we played monopoly and i WON. marvin decided to give me the lightblue region while he took the dark green region, only to realize that he didn't have enough money to build houses when i was building hotels. then we tried to sleep, but to no avail, for i was on the same bed as yanliang and ahho and yuzhou. how irresistable could i get. well i shall leave the details aside =P
next day we 'woke up' and headed to breakfast @ macs. saw the group of RI basketballers there (also my future classmates o.O) and then went for bowling where i got thoroughly owned due to my lack of sleep perhaps. my ball was curving tremendously to the right and only managed to edge out a 103 on 2 occasions? and even a 93 on my last game. looking at daniel scoring 123 twice and pinhong even getting 150+ made me pretty upset. looks like i gotta buck up.
then some of them decided to go to escape to go kart, but only 3 ppl went i think. ahho, binglong, yanliang. yawns. i was thinking of survivor all the time. i tot it was 1pm!!! so i chiong and bought burger king and when i on the tv, they were showing me GOLF. called wenjian and realized that it was 4pm. =.= then played cards until 4+, when mrs chan called me like a few times, apparently due to our lack of sense of direction, leading her to all sorts of places LOL. then we decided to wait at the main entrance for her. the weird thing was, we spotted her entering the main area at the chalet, when we didn't even see her enter the carpark. how queer.
then i realized she permed her hair! and she brought her little miss elise. so cute. big brown eyes. BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES. then brought her into our 'dormitory', then started talking. i chiong back to my room and saw tribal council, where cindy got eliminated and steph got immunity. BOO. lydia is really damn tyco. then after that, she asked me to sing a song for elise. =.= even she knows that i joined campus superstar. like omg. how many ppl in the world knows about that? then she played with her baby the 'now u see me now u dun' game with a handkerchief hovering over the baby's face every few seconds. LOL.
after she left, we were playing kelvin's xbox game coz he went home and took it. sth called what grab by the ghoulies. then i owned lah i completed like 15+ missions. damn funny all the monsters start appearing then you are this small boy whacking them with chairs and cakes. nothing much for the day, except for the bedtime part again.
woke up after 5 hours of sleep and played daidi until checkout time. the day was a brisk one then just threw basketballs into the nets in the arcade game and went home. a satisfying trip.
how cool is this. i played asshole daidi in chalet and actually got this for an asshole. obviously i was king the next game.
rules of the game: post 5 weird facts about yourself. is this fun or what. here goes:
1) i don't waste food. i eat my fingernails.
2) i am lighter than vanessa.
3) i didn't sleep with zhijie during the chalet. i slept on him.
4) the cost value of my wallet today was below $50 for the first time in a year.
5) i deleted part of the instructions of this game.
02 December 2005
haha. wtg for your SE concert. you made someone impatient like me not sleep throughout the entire duration! lolzzz...i shall list down the school concerts which i attended this year--
1) River Valley High School Chinese Orchestra - 25th Jan
2) Raffles Voices' 'In Song We Unite' - 5th Feb
3) RJC Chorale Concert
4) Raffles GEM's Reverbere - 16th July
5) RGSSB's Unisono - 30th July
6) RGS Choir's Encore - 5th August
7) RIGE's Rage X - 26th August
8) RISE's Renaissance 2 - 1 Dec
9) River Valley Chorale Concert - Early December
A whooping 9 concerts.
From now onwards, I think i'll not post my top 25 songs weekly. instead, i think i'll just list the must-listens and new songs.
Blind - Lifehouse
One way ticket - The darkness
Home sweet home - Bob Marley/Chester
Mona Lisa - Britney Spears
Beat of my heart - Hilary Duff
Breakdown - Jack Johnson
Lay your hands - Simon Webb
Don't bother - Shakira
Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
So beautiful - Darren Hayes
Back to Main Page
Digital Spy's The Sound
Spin or Bin Music
Pop On and On
The Prophet Blog
design by maystar
powered by blogger